Technical Skills for Today's Web
Device Media Queries
Domain & Web Hosting
Adobe Creative Suite
A responsive design simply means a website that has been constructed so that all of the content, images and structure of the site remains the same on any device.
- More than 20 percent of Google searches are now being performed on some sort of mobile device.
- In 2012 over half of all local searches were done on a mobile device.
- 25 percent of Internet users only access the internet via a mobile device in the United States.
- 25.85 percent of all emails are opened on mobile phones, with another 10.16 percent being opened on tablets.
- In 2015 mobile Internet usage is expected to overtake desktop usage.
- Out of the 4 billion mobile phones in the world, 1.08 billion are smartphones and 3.05 are SMS enabled.
Mobilegeddon begins April 2015! Google is creating completely separate mobile and desktop indexes. If your website doesn’t meet Google’s criteria for mobile, expect zero organic mobile traffic from them going forward. Let me convert your website today!